Whatever the results of next month’s election, this presidential campaign has illuminated corners of our polity that have long preferred the gloom. I do not think living memory offers another example of so many rodents linking arms in the light.
* Republicans rejecting their own constituents
* The use of conservatism to harvest votes for globalism
* Cross-party political unification
* Neocons returning left on the trail of jeers
* The media’s open collusion with democrats
* The ongoing integration of business into movement liberalism
* 50 years of rigging elections.
* And, as always, a Hungarian jew buried under his marionettes.
Though there has been nothing so maliciously overt as the consolidation of force against blue collar whites. This being a cohort with practically zero political advocacy. And those who lack aggressive defense can always rely upon receiving enthusiastic attacks.
Of course the left long ago progressed from championing…
View original post 950 more words