Let me start this review of the LED Lenser V2 by describing what I was looking for in a flashlight.
The mission was:
“A single flashlight that was compact, lightweight and bright enough to standardize on a single brand & model.”
Here were the flashlight requirements:
- Metal & tough enough to handle any field or tactical handling.
- Lightweight & compact enough for pocket use.
- AAA or AA batteries.
- Water resistant/proof enough to handle any rain and momentary submersion.
- Bright enough for any tactical weapon usage. Minimum beam distance 100 yards. Narrow beam.
- Fit any 1” light mount.
To sum it all up – This flashlight does the job in every aspect, excels at each requirement.
- Length: 4-1/2”
- Diameter: 1”
- Weight: 3.6oz
- Tough aluminum housing with checker boarding for sure non-slip grip.
- Uses 3 AAA batteries.
- IPX4 water…
View original post 496 more words