Some additional considerations:
1) You may not be thinking about the Boogaloo, but the Boogaloo is thinking about you.
2) Your heart needs to be hardened against those who would inform or otherwise act against you – be they “friends”, family, work associates, or the local government officials who will be bringing the pain.
3) All sides will be smart enough not to leave mass graves.
4) Sitting inside your home sperging “Muh consteetooshun” will ensure your demise; once Spicy Time arrives in your AO, don’t be where they know you live and work.
5) Food, water, and meds – think through these issues in detail, and have multiple contingency plans for each.
You also should read this ZH piece carefully.
The game is afoot.
And the new decade will bring much excitement.
Read at least…
View original post 16 more words
“…Part of something is better than all of nothing. Texit or Appalachexit would be far easier than restoring a Constitutional republic to the whole of the United States. And there’s a tactical advantage to advocating for peaceful secession rather than violent revolt: the former won’t get you thrown in jail—yet, unless you’re in Catalonia or China—the latter might…”
Read first this post.
Then consider Herschel’s question, especially the garbage-people government lowlifes that read both of our sites:
So here’s a question for the controllers. If this “opposition” is merely symbolic, and if they plan on turning their guns in to governor Ralph “Kill the babies give me all your guns” Northam, why would they be spending their hard-earned money on buying more guns?
A quick follow-up:
What if trad Americans are smart enough to use open-source information to hold accountable the legislators and senior staffers responsible for human rights violations while completely disregarding their knuckledragging uniformed hired thugs?