Since I’m facing off against J. P. Moreland in the Apologetics March Madness tournament (click here), I thought I’d re-post one of my favorite J. P. Moreland posts. I’m asking for your vote, although right now, he is leading 75-25 and it doesn’t look good. The poll runs to the end of Friday.
This lecture contains Moreland’s famous “Wonmug” illustration. If you don’t know who Wonmug is, you can find out in this lecture.
- Is it intolerant to think that one religion is true?
- Is it more important to be loving and accepting of people regardless of worldview?
- How should Christians approach the question of religious pluralism?
- How does a person choose a religion anyway?
- Who is Wonmug, and would you like to be like Wonmug?
- Is it enough that a…
View original post 305 more words