5/1/2020 – 1500
With the recent societal developments and potential for civil unrest, including utility disruptions, I am issuing anImmediate Action Warning – Energy/Fuel.
To help offset the potential for energy and/or fuel shortages I am suggestion the possible steps to take:
- Keep all your vehicles 3/4 full of fuel, or more.
- Have a way (i.e. hand transfer pump) to move fuel from one vehicle to another.
- Have a minimum of one 5gal fuel can with fuel safely stored on your property. Use a fuel stabilizing additive such as Pri-G or Sta-Bil.
- Have at least one change oil of supplies ( oil and filter) for your primary vehicle. For all vehicles would be best.
- Have an adequate supply of batteries for all lights, radios, etc. Rechargeable batteries would be best…and redundant methods of recharging them.
- Consider purchasing a small solar system of 1000w or less (panels, battery…
View original post 48 more words