This is a must-listen lecture from famous pastor Wayne Grudem.
Note: public schools = government-run schools.
- Does God care whether we people marry and have children?
- Does God care whether Christian parents raise their children to know him?
- Should government promote bearing children?
- What are some effects of declining birth rates in other countries?
- What are the economic effects of declining birth rates?
- Who has the right to decide how children are trained: government or parents?
- What does the Bible say about parents having to raise children to know him?
- Does the government have the responsibility for training children?
- What do educational bureaucrats think of parents training children?
- What do school boards think of parents training children?
- Should school boards be elected by local, state or federal government?
- Should Christians be opposed…
View original post 332 more words