Welcome to Weimarica.
I’m pretty sure that a few statue-wreckers could be dropped from multiple angles at a wristwatch-coordinated time, followed by egress from the set.
Your job as a freedom fighter is to live to fight another day.
The government wants these statues torn down.
The government is part of the Red revolution.
The cops will move in the direction of their paycheck and their pensions.
And FREEFOR (such as it is) doesn’t have a friend in the world – other than each other.
5 thoughts on “Herschel: Lessons”
- Lennysays:Great to see you back.
- DMV GRINGOsays:June 16, 2020 at 16:16
From Drudge: (quasi-Sumter) Suspected gunman arrested, identified after man is shot at Albuquerque protest – ‘Protesters in Albuquerque wrapped a chain around the neck of a bronze statue and began tugging and chanting, “Tear it down,” One protester repeatedly swung a pickax at the base of the statue. Their efforts to pull down a monument to Spanish conquistador Juan de Oñate suddenly stopped as four shots rang out.’
- DMV GRINGOsays:The ‘New Mexico civil guard/militia’, yeah, right! A bunch of incompetent Cucks caught LARPing.
- Paulosays:Noticed this talkshow on comments section:
About 19 minutes
- Gruntsays:New videos come out on this backing the militia