VDARE.com Editor Peter Brimelow:
To our much-valued readers:
I am writing you in the wake of a great victory for immigration patriots: President Donald J. Trump has extended his April 20 restrictions on the immigration of foreign workers, specifically citing the labor market impact on American workers, an issue that never entered public debate (despite VDARE.com’s best efforts) during the 2008 Great Recession. This vindicates my April 21 observation that Trump Has Put An Immigration Moratorium “In Play” and is not something I personally can contemplate without emotion, having advocated it since 1992. (You can see me explain the concept to NBC Today’s obviously dumbfounded Bryant Gumbel here, the kick-off interview for my 1995 book Alien Nation: Common Sense About America’s Immigration Disaster).
Now the bad news. Despite–or, in fact, because of—this victory, the Tech Totalitarian crackdown on immigration patriots is reaching unprecedented intensity.
As you can see from the letter below [PDF] Network Solutions, VDARE.com’s domain registrar of some twenty years, has uncouthly refused to extend the ten days it gave us to find another domain registrar. It also now frankly admits that it is censoring us on purely political grounds (alleged “bigotry, racism, discrimination, or hatred” a.k.a. daring to discuss immigration reduction). Since our content and tone has not changed over the entire 20-year span of our professional relationship, this simply shows how much the Tech Totalitarians are tightening their censorship. It’s all Donald Trump’s fault for getting elected in 2016 and having the temerity to run for re-election in 2020.
Jonathan D. Tenenbaum, Esq. Associate General Counsel
Web.com Group 5335 Gate Pkwy Jacksonville, FL 32256
June 19, 2020
Frederick C. Kelly
One Harriman Square
Goshen, New York 10924
SENT VIA EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
RE: Notice of Termination By Network Solutions (vdare.com, et.al.)
Please be advised that I represent Web.com. As such, I am in receipt of your letter dated June 17, 2020 in response to the notice of termination (the “Termination Notice”) sent to your clients.
As to your request to extend the timeline outlined in the Termination Notice, we will not be able to accommodate such a request. As such, all actions must be completed by June 25, 2020 or the domains in the account (the “Domains”) and associated services may be deleted. That timeframe should be more than adequate to transfer the Domains. In an effort to help expedite the process and your adherence to that timeline, we have already provided the authorization codes necessary to transfer the Domains to another registrar. Provided those transfers are initiated by the date set forth above, the domains should not be negatively impacted.
As to clarification regarding your clients’ violation of our Acceptable Use Policy (the “AUP”), it is our determination that your clients’ use of the Domains violates Section 3(d) thereof, which expressly states in part:
Users may not […]
- utilize the Services in a manner deemed, in Company’s sole discretion, to display bigotry, racism, discrimination, or hatred in any manner whatsoever;
- utilize the Services in any manner that might subject Company to unfavorable regulatory action, subject Company to any liability for any reason, or adversely affect Company’s public image, reputation or goodwill, including, without limitation, sending, displaying or distributing sexually explicit, hateful, vulgar, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable materials as determined by Company in its sole discretion;
Please note that even in the absence of a violation of our AUP, we reserve the right to terminate our Services at any time at our sole discretion, in order to protect our business, reputation and stakeholders.
Thank you for your understanding and please let me know should you require any further information.
Very truly yours,
Jonathan D. Tenenbaum, Esq.
Media enquiries about why we’re banned, and not, say BlackLivesMatter.com, whose followers are engaging in mass riots and arson, should be addressed to:
Corporate Communications (904) 680-6633
Or just call the head office of Web.com at 1-904-680-6600
Needless to say, after this experience, we cannot recommend Network Solutions’ services to any potential clients.
It also now appears that our termination was incited by a lavishly-funded DC-based thug group called the Lawyers Committee For Civil Rights, headed by a black woman called Kristen Clarke, pictured right.
Again, I know that I can rely VDARE.com readers who feel inclined to comment on Ms. Clarke’s peculiar conception of “civil rights” to do so politely [Email her Tweet her. Contact the Lawyers’ Committee.].
VDARE.com has now begun the process of migrating to a new domain registrar. It is possible our site may go dark during this process, possibly for several days. I am writing to you now to help you stay in touch. (NOTE: even if we go dark, this page will be still visible at Archive.org here).
- If we go dark, our @vdare.com emails will be temporarily disabled. During this emergency, you can reach us at email@example.com.
- The whole VDARE.com website will continue to be available on the “Dark Web.” To access this, you need to download the TOR browser, as explained here. (We have also posted this explanation of downloading TOR to our Gab account, available here).
- Sign up for our e-bulletins. This service will not be affected by the Network Solutions cut-off and we will be able to update you on what’s happening.
- Follow us on Twitter—@vdare (Of course, Twitter is quite capable of deplatforming us at any moment, but we will use it as long as we can).
- Follow us on Gab. (Gab will not deplatform us).
- Follow us on Parler. You must create an account on Parler to be able to follow us, and we encourage to join this growing platform for patriots. On the Parler.com platform, search for @VDARE to find us.
- Follow us on the social media texting service Telegram. Telegram is emerging as a real force and we post all our material to it. Telegram has thus far resisted the censors.
- Follow us on our VDARE TV YouTube channel. We post to it steadily. YouTube is a notorious deplatformer and has already blocked us once. But again, we will use it while we can.
- Follow us on our VDARE TV Bitchute channel. Bitchute has resisted the censors.
- Follow us on VK . VK is a competitor to Facebook (which has blocked us on lying and libelous grounds—announcement coming on this soon).
- Follow us on Minds.com.
Finally, I want to thank all of our readers and donors for their most moving support. Our previously announced $20,000 matching grant was surpassed last week and our donor has heroically extended a stretch goal of $50,000. Every dollar you give through the month of June will matched up to $50,000. The theme of this match is “NEVER. KNEEL.” And we never will.
We beg you to continue this support. The Tech Totalitarians are increasing our costs, not least on legal defense. While we are online, you can still donate in the usual way. Otherwise, please donate by mail to PO Box 211, Litchfield CT 06759 or by phone—860 361-6231.
Or by crypto-currency.