How are you increasing your strength and cardio capacity?
Willkommen zum Kulturkampf.AuthorConcerned AmericanPosted on
5 thoughts on “Update From A Reader”
- RosalindJsays:I had internet problems when I first saw this and emailed a copy of the link off of an iPad. I just checked the last two entries (Zoom and Zildijian), and they’re still live.
- Bar Lee Cornsightsays:They’re all still working for me (based on a 10% random sample, have not tried every link)Reply
- Suburban Dudesays:Go here for the archived copies: https://conservativeus.com/the-full-list-here-are-the-269-companies-who-are-supporting-blm-antifa-riots/use httrack to mirror this site locally if you want to have your own copy..https://www.httrack.com/Reply
- anonymoussays:>> I just noticed that the internet archive purged> they’re still live.
> https://conservativefiringline.com/list-of-269-companies-supporting-antifa-black-lives-matter/The links that RosalindJ references above point to archive.today / archive.is , which is an internet archive site. freezpage.com is another one.But _the_ “internet archive” is generally regarded to be archive.org , which is a completely separate site and separate entity.So the original reader may be looking at the wrong site. Or there’s more to this that I don’t know.If you go to _the_ Internet Archive page at https://web.archive.org/web/20200624153427/https://conservativefiringline.com/list-of-269-companies-supporting-antifa-black-lives-matter/ , the links then become archive.org trying to archive a page at archive.is , which does not work if archive.org has not archive the page at archive.ise.g., https://web.archive.org/web/20200624153427/https://archive.is/MjbwkNote the format of archive.org URLs: archive.org/web/[archived page URL]
compared to archive.today URLs: archive.is/[random string]Reply
- The Violatorsays:Thanks for the tip. I don’t use frankenfoods or support China’s economy.
Trendy poseur gear made in China for fifteen cents is for teenagers who don’t have to pay for the markup and still care what others think.
I try to avoid this mongo sh1tshow fading banana republic as mush as possible.
Let the comrades choke on their utopian delusions.
The true believers will never be satisfied even when people and books are burning.Reply