What about medical and dental check-ups and fixes before things get worse?
Think of it this way.
If putting up stickers on walls and traffic signs is too scary, then gutshooting an Antifa leader from cover, waiting ’til her associates come to her assistance, then dumping a mag into their filthy Commie asses will be really too much.
The orchestra is playing the overture…AuthorConcerned AmericanPosted on
15 thoughts on “Bracken Sends (And WRSA Comments)”
- ParaLarrysays:Makes a great practice target as well.
- Warpigsays:Disbanding the police will have unintended consequences.
- Bonaventuresays:Especially when psychopaths such as tFat will be allowed to act out their deepest fantasies, raping and pillaging without fear of consequence. tFat’s been champing at the bit for that prospect for quite some time.
- Al Liguorisays:Bracken’s agitprop is morally reprehensible.One may use only the amount of force necessary to defend _innocent_ life that is in _immediate_ danger when there is _no other recourse_.As Sam Culper has consistently demonstrated, we are not yet at war, but only at a stage of increasing violent hostilities—Morally one may NOT initiate Bracken’s proposals. Bracken proposes malum in se.Considering the source, Bracken’s accusations of other WRSA posters being agents provocateur are revealed to be psychological projection.
- Jack Crabbsays:Playing only defense never wins at anything.
- Matt Brackensays:Bracken’s agitprop is morally reprehensible.One may use only the amount of force necessary to defend _innocent_ life that is in _immediate_ danger when there is _no other recourse_.Al, don’t you have a synagogue to vandalize?
Did you see the meme? A masked terrorist is clubbing a helpless innocent to death.
But we get where you’re coming from, Adolf.
- D. Elliotsays:Post that again when people begin to run out of food in Seattle. Wait much longer and it will be too late.
- Tomsays:Um beg to differ. The war is going hot, just because there aren’t yet somalis with toyota belt feds running around yet doesn’t mean they won’t show up tomorrow. Stay strapped 24/7 365. No one is coming to save you but people are definitely coming to kill you. That much is now crystal clear.
- Concerned Americansays:Last two sentences are the new masthead.
- kevinHsays:Absolutely spot on, Sir.
- Matt Brackensays:https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/056/350/133/original/a28b7f81f07d5776.jpg?1591876592Standard LE ROE until the present century allowed anybody, cop or civilian, to shoot somebody lighting, holding, or throwing a Molotov Cocktail. There was no burden to be set on fire, or have your home or shop set on fire, before eliminating the threat.When this changed, civilization was left undefended, the barbarians are claiming territory, and the police stand by and watch.
- tfA-tsays:tfA-t finds disbanding the poo poo agrees with his agenda…300 million + is a BIG #you don’t eat an elephant all at one sittingBon Appétit!
- vested plank membersays:pre-positioning, positioning, and cranking it up are going on in so many places on so many levels on our ground, especially, that to say its not going hot as we speak is not mindset I ll put out forthwith. I wonder what my fellow Coloradon who got shot in the head at a traffic light down in Alamosa the other day thinks ? Best of wishes ya’ll