From Breitbart, here.
All well and good. But let’s see what we can learn from this incident that’s gone viral, shall we?
- Weapons are availalbe to both man and woman.
- It appears the man is indexing, which is good; much less chance of a negligent discharge due to stress/adrenaline, etc.
Not so good:
- Neither are performing over-watch for the other – ie, no defense in depth.
- Both are barefoot. REALLY not good. Sure, they’re having dinner, however, the primary defender, especially in areas that may combust into protests, violent or not, should be dressed to respond immediately, however needed. That means good shoes/hiking boots. ALL. THE. TIME.
- Neither are in the, ‘low ready,’ which would be more appropriate than the poses both chose to display. As anyone with a modicum of training knows, the low ready can go from Zero to Engage in a couple of nanoseconds…
View original post 258 more words