Freedom begins between your ears.
Via Gab.AuthorConcerned AmericanPosted on
15 thoughts on “In The Public Interest”
- The Gray Mansays:Do they own property?Reply
- Badgersays:Very nice, if the typo (2nd word) gets fixed.Reply
- Shell Answer Bookssays:Cover your online tracks:https://www.komando.com/privacy/microsoft-privacy/743417/Reply
- idahobobsays:Fair is fair.Reply
- Cavguysays:IdahoBob you anywhere near Challis!CavguyReply
- mikesays:In the 1919-1921 Anglo Irish war, The IRA countered the British campaign of burning Republican homes and murdering unarmed civilians with a counter campaign that burned out the aristocracy. It worked remarkably well. Just some historical insight.Reply
- DWEEZIL THE WEASELsays:If you follow the Negroes home, have a care. You will stick out like a sore thumb. It would be best to have a plan, do your recon and then strike. Do it when they are asleep-between 0300 and first light. If you follow the whites home, they will lead you to mom and dad’s basement or some college dorm. If you strike there, you might be killing innocent people. Remember Don Vito Corleone’s axiom: “…revenge is a dish best supped cold.” Always be planning and prepping. Bleib ubrig.Reply
- Berglandersays:That’s why I’ll paint my face and dress like a basketball player. You know how easy it is to act like a black…my nigger!Reply
- Al Liguorisays:To all my parchment-worshipping fiends [sic]:HAPPY JUDEO-MASONIC DEIST DAY!https://judaism.is/noahide-deceit.html#masonryhttps://christorchaos.com/ACatechismoftheSocialReignofChristtheKing.htmReply
- Dirksays:ProTip,glove up, before pitching gas bombs. I’ve had success at lifting finger prints off of the shattered burnt glass.Road Flares are cheap, by the case, burn at roughly 1800 degrees, and once burning rarely go out until burned out.Pay cash, while on a road trip far from your town.DirtReply
- RCWsays:What’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, almost always.Reply
- Helter Skeltersays:Wear gloves so no powder residue remains.
If your camo is any good then you won’t be seen.
Sky camo works great on a full moon night.Reply
- Just Mesays:The best camo is wearing what your target is, blend into the situation, if you look like everyone else nobody will notice you.Reply