What do you know about the people within 5 km of your bed?
H/t to FNC.AuthorConcerned AmericanPosted on
6 thoughts on “Southern Rock for the Apocalypse, Dixie Version”
- Gunnysays:NFAC (Not Fuckin Around Coalition) marched on Stone Mountain GA today.
See #NFAC on TwitterThe Black supremacists are spoiling for a fight.
Thanks to God above it’ll be in my lifetime.Maybe we can go from 15% to 5%.
- Dirksays:Good bless you Gunny. Our associates here are to busy cooking chicken on fantasy island and delivering for an extra 4.00, or watching u tube fantasy vids, down on the river in AZ.Thank you, for standing up. Traveling to far places gets expensive. If possible how about an AAR.Love to hear your thoughts.Dirt
- Thisismesays:How did they get them to all pull up their pants at the same time? Looking ship shape huh?
- Paracletesays:Kind a reminds me of when obammy was trying to
recruit his, “just as well equipped and funded as the
military civilian security force”…
They’re trying real hard to scare us…
OOOO please make them stop.
For those whom might not have seen this…
Try this video on for size…
Former Special Forces operator makes a cogent case that
we are dealing with an insurgency facilitated by actors
within the US gov
- Concerned Americansays:posted
- Hilljack From Waybacksays:Allman Brothers, Tom Petty, The Black Crowes, Tony Joe White, Little Feat, Stevie Ray Vaughn, The Fabulous Thunderbirds, Georgia Satellites, Lynyrd Skynyrd, .38 Special.
Comments are closed.