Just wait until November.
On the road; admin stuff right now.
While my clothes dry, what are you seeing and hearing?AuthorConcerned AmericanPosted on
7 thoughts on “31AUG2020 – Open Thread”
- Concerned Americansays:test 1 2 3Reply
- DWEEZIL THE WEASELsays:Well, the words of Mr. Remus have a new meaning, vis-a-vis the clueless Trump supporter shot in Portlandia. Stay away from crowds! Watch, wait, prepare, and continue to gather Intel in your A/O. The street thugs and their Marxist (((Handlers))) are doing everything they can to hasten the kick-off. What is worrying the more intelligent and cunning among them is all of their antics are driving more and more Normies, Sheeple, and Cucks into the arms of the Mango Emperor and into the arms of the Dead Elephant Party. The day after Election Day should be very entertaining. Bleib ubrig.Reply
- Gundersonsays:As a Kenosha Co. resident, I’m enjoying a little break in the action and actually got some fucking sleep.
(2 miles from epicenter last week)
Have some new additions to the accountability lists. (Local, local local)
I would say “SPORKY” is upon us.
- Badgersays:“what are you seeing and hearing?”Last few weeks created a new level of awareness on a couple neighbor folks who, while having good mindset & weapons skills, are lacking in terms of go-forward comms/coordination NPT stuff. Porch conversations have opened up opportunity at some mentoring and am aiming to get them up to speed once their ordered “bill of materials” arrives. It is also going to be another example of the utility of being able to quickly “clone” identical radio gear to a common purpose, as well as reassessing (for their understanding) what’s important inside our wire, and where do we draw that wire and why.While pasty-faced whimp-assed governor & his Lt. Gov. “Nelson” Mandela Barnes surrendered Kenosha 15 minutes into Day 1, they’ve asked Trump to stay away (after finally taking his offered help). However, in a wonderful BFYTW moment, district members of the Kenosha County Board sent their own letter welcoming Trump & looking forward to his visit. Frankly, I don’t personally care whether he visits or not, but think it’s totally appropriate if he does. I do enjoy, however, the dry corn cob shoved up the failed Milwaukee School Superintendent’s ass; maybe he can get Mandela to pull it out for him.Reply
- Badgersays:Hope you can “housekeep” the carriage-return/hard paragraph that should be in front of the Page Two notation for my post.
- Concerned Americansays:Does that work now?